Choose a business area...
...or browse our job offers
Benefits at ArcelorMittal BCoE
Check out how we take care of you thanks to our wide range of employee perks.
- Private medical care for you and your family (optional)
- Group insurance on favourable terms
- Food vouchers
- Fruit Wednesdays
- MultiBenefit system
- Promotion of healthy life style through Health & Safety day and Health Awareness week – various trainings and seminars
- In-house European languages classes
- Wide portfolio of professional & soft skills trainings – accounting, finance, Six Sigma, team management, etc.
- Professional studies/courses refunding program (incl. ACCA, CIMA, MBA)
- Online Campus – internal platform for various trainings
- Possibility to participate in transition project
- Possibility of development in BCoE and in the structures of ArcelorMittal Group
- Pension scheme for employees (PZU)
- Additional day off on the Steelworker’s Day
- Integration events
- Holiday fund/bonus
- “Recommendation program” – bonus for recommend a colleague for work
- Active participation in charity events for people and animals
Start your professional career with us. We offer paid internships, support for combining work and study, additional trainings and possibilities to grow within the organization.
Meet our interns
I graduated in Finance and Accounting from the University in Katowice and I’m currently studying Management for a master’s degree at WSB University.
I joined the BCoE in October 2018. I provide support to the Invoicing Team in daily duties. I participate in the Tolling Business process – Manual Invoicing.
I enjoy working in the team of specialists and I appreciate the opportunity for professional development that BCoE gives me.
I am studying managerial finance on third year at the University of Economics in Katowice.
I joined the Holdings and Services team at June 2019.
I am responsible for GL booking and updating master data. I also support my team in the payments.
I’m studying Biomedical Engineering with the speciality of Medical Informatics at the University of Technology in Wrocław.
I have just finished 3rd year bachelor’s degree. I joined SAP ABAP Development team in July 2018 to support team with daily programming tasks. I have learned syntax of the ABAP programming language during a training course since day one of work.
It gives me really big opportunity to develop as a programmer and as a team worker.
I have just finished bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting at the University of Economics in Katowice.
I joined the BCoE in May 2018. I work in France&Belgium team and I support them in current task related to General Ledger activities.
Thanks to this experience I am expanding my knowledge in accountancy.
I am studying Computer science on second year at the University of Silesia. I joined EUC team for the multinational IT Project.
I'm helping with the coordination of the project here in Poland by performing remote troubleshooting and doing progress documentation as well as providing feedback for the team abroad.
Thanks to working in a unique team, I am constantly improving my IT skills and language proficiency.