Benefits at ArcelorMittal BCOE
Check out how we take care of you thanks to our wide range of employee perks.
- Private medical care for you and your family (optional)
- Group insurance on favourable terms
- Food vouchers
- Fruit Wednesdays
- MultiBenefit system
- Promotion of healthy life style through Health & Safety day and Health Awareness week – various trainings and seminars
- In-house European languages classes
- Wide portfolio of professional & soft skills trainings – accounting, finance, Six Sigma, team management, etc.
- Professional studies/courses refunding program (incl. ACCA, CIMA, MBA)
- Online Campus – internal platform for various trainings
- Possibility to participate in transition project
- Possibility of development in BCOE and in the structures of ArcelorMittal Group
- Pension scheme for employees (PZU)
- Additional day off on the Steelworker’s Day
- Integration events
- Holiday fund/bonus
- “Recommendation program” – bonus for recommend a colleague for work
- Active participation in charity events for people and animals
Start your professional career with us. We offer paid internships, support for combining work and study, additional trainings and possibilities to grow within the organization.
Meet our interns
I graduated in Finance and Accounting from the University in Katowice and I’m currently studying Management for a master’s degree at WSB University.
I joined BCOE in October 2018. I provide support to the Invoicing Team in daily duties. I participate in the Tolling Business process – Manual Invoicing.
I enjoy working in the team of specialists and I appreciate the opportunity for professional development that BCoE gives me.
I am studying managerial finance on third year at the University of Economics in Katowice.
I joined the Holdings and Services team at June 2019.
I am responsible for GL booking and updating master data. I also support my team in the payments.
I graduated engineering studies in logistics. Currently, I am a student of Master's studies at Częstochowa University of Technology.
I joined BCOE in July 2019. I work in the Financial Accounting team.
I support my team in their daily duties. I am responsible for booking bank statements and tax returns.
I enjoy working in the team of specialists and I appreciate opportunity to develop my skills and experiences in accounting.