Benefits at ArcelorMittal BCOE
Check out how we take care of you thanks to our wide range of employee perks.
- Private medical care for you and your family (optional)
- Group insurance on favourable terms
- Food vouchers
- Fruit Wednesdays
- MultiBenefit system
- Promotion of healthy life style through Health & Safety day and Health Awareness week – various trainings and seminars
- In-house European languages classes
- Wide portfolio of professional & soft skills trainings – accounting, finance, Six Sigma, team management, etc.
- Professional studies/courses refunding program (incl. ACCA, CIMA, MBA)
- Online Campus – internal platform for various trainings
- Possibility to participate in transition project
- Possibility of development in BCOE and in the structures of ArcelorMittal Group
- Pension scheme for employees (PZU)
- Additional day off on the Steelworker’s Day
- Integration events
- Holiday fund/bonus
- “Recommendation program” – bonus for recommend a colleague for work
- Active participation in charity events for people and animals
Start your professional career with us. We offer paid internships, support for combining work and study, additional trainings and possibilities to grow within the organization.