Last week in ArcelorMittal Business Center of Excellence Poland was spent in the atmosphere of learning, development and trainings.
Every year in our center take place Learning Week, the event is conducted in whole ArcelorMittal Group.
Different types of trainings, workshops and presentations are being organised.
From accountants trainings were:
- Tax review 2018/2019 - news (12.06)
- Withholding tax (domestic and foreign transactions) (18.06)
- Basic Bookkeeping Course (27.06)
As part of soft trainings there were:
- Conducting business presentations (14.06)
- Assertive communication (17.06)
- Emotional intelligence (18.06)
- Difficult situations in the team (19.06)
In addition we organized some trainigs from IT area with cooperation with our IT teams. There were:
- Service Management, Your SAP Support – the way of your incident - Workshops conducted by Service Management & Operations Team (13.06)
- Robotization (RPA) - presentation and practical exercises. Workshops conducted by Michała Zieja form Applications Center Poland – Robotic Process Automation. (14.06)
- Business Intelligence – Microsoft PowerBI Fundamentals Workshops conducted by Jacka Kowalczuka from Applications Center Poland – Business Intelligence and Analytics Team. (14.06)
- Introduction to Agile. Workshops conducted by Ulysse Sauvage from Applications Center Poland - Project Management Office Team. (17.06)
- Secrets of Business Intelligence and Analytics. Workshops conducted by Dawid Majewski and Mariusza Kucharski from Applications Center Poland – Business Intelligence and Analytics Team. (18.06)
We would like to thank our colleagues from IT department, who prepared workshops and shared their knowledge.
In cooperation with ArcelorMittal University Campus in Poland we oraganized meetings, trainings and workshop as below:
- Every day, be one step ahead - the inaugural lecture of Learning Week (10.06.)
- Indecision? Uncertainty? Biological aspects of decision making "- lecture (10.06)
- Threats in the network - be aware of them, react, repulse the attack (12.06)
- Virtual steelworks - use of virtual reality in ArcelorMittal Poland (13.06)
- Savoir-vivre in e-mails (13.06)
- Become a Compliance Officer for one day - try your hand at tracking irregularities (14.06)
In total, over 150 employees participated in this action. We hope you liked it and that it has raised your knowledge and developed your skills.
We invite you to see photos from this year's Learning Week.