The last week in ArcelorMittal Business Center of Excellence Poland was spent in an atmosphere of learning, development and training.
As every year in our center took place Learning Week, the event conducted in ArcelorMittal Group.
Different types of trainings, workshops and presentations were organised.
From accountants trainings were:
- Financial statements preparation (15.06)
- Foreign exchange rate differences (21.06)
As part of soft trainings there were:
- Workshops of creative thinking and creative problem solving (19.06)
- Feedback and accepting constructive criticism (20.06)
In addition there were:
- Business Languages Workshops - English, Spanish, German, French (18-19.06)
- "Everything you should know about coaching" – workshop (20.06)
- Meeting with a coach - demo sessions (20.06)
- Industry 4.0 - interactive presentation presented by Mateusz Stojek, Digitalization Officer in ArcelorMittal Poland (21.06)
In total, over 150 employees participated in the action.
We hope you liked it and that it has raised your knowledge and developed your skills.
Next event is planned for next year. Meanwhile, we invite you to see photos from this year's Learning Week.